Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Crazy!!

Today during my swimming class my teacher stopped what she was doing and started to look around along with the class. This girl Risa looked at me and said that there is an earthquake! She asked me if I felt it and i asked if that's why I was rocking and she nodded yes. It wasn't a big earthquake..it was actually really small, if she didn't say anything I would've never known. But it was still kind of exciting!!! My first earthquake!!! :D

Oh and something I left out in my last post:
There is a teacher at my school that was in the summer 2008 Olympics for hurdles apart of the Japan team. Well on Friday during Track, one of the girls pointed him out to me and I really wanted to go speak with him, so I did! It was really cool! He said that he runs the 400 meter hurdles in 49.13 seconds! He didn't make it to the Olympics this year, but he's training for the next one in 2016!

Well that's all. Until next time,
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment